Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October Hostess Club

Here is what we made at my October Hostess Club Get Together. It was Michelle's turn to host.
Featured items: Top Note Big Shot Die Cut and Crazy for Cup Cakes stamp set

Card
Card Stock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz On
Markers: Regal Rose, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue, rose grosgrain ribbon, 1/8" hole punch, Georgia Peach Designer Series paper

Frankenstein Head
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss, Elegant Eggplant, basic black, whisper white, basic gray
Other: black marker, white gel pen, sponges, dimensionals
Punches: Round Tab, My Way, 3/4" circle, 1 1/4" circle

You can attach your Frankenstein Head to a Card front,
it makes a cute card for the month of October











OR attach it to a Scrapbook page.
I cut the letters using my Big Shot.
Check out that cute ghostly greetings designer series paper, now I just need to add pictures

No comments: