I decorated the following containers using:
1. From the Holiday mini catalog I used the Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper & Silver Elastic Cord (which is great to have around for attaching tags to gifts). If you haven't ordered these items from this mini catalog, you will need to hurry, the catalog expires on January 4, 2010.
2. Card Stock: Basic Black, Silver, Real Red
3. Big Shot Die: Flower Folds & Two Tags
4. Other: 1" circle punch, clear jeweled brad, sticky strip
5. Stamp Set: Family Phrases
I filled each container with Chex Party Mix with a twist. Since I like a little salty and sweet mixed together, I added M&M's. Since most of you know I don't live close to a grocery store I have to use what I have on hand and the only M&M's I had were Halloween. I thought they added a fun festive look to the Party Mix.