Monday, May 4, 2009

SIU colored cardstock

Can you believe it, May is National Scrapbook month! We can avoid all house work, cooking, washing, kids, and everything else all month and just scrap book. Yeah, right! My only complaint is why the month of May? We've been cooped up inside all winter, November through April. Now the snow has melted, the grass is greening up and the weather is warming up, we want to be outside. Don't you think National Scrapbook month should be January or February when were shut ins? To much snow and cold weather to go any where.

Okay for my next soap box, some of you may have already heard this, but I just love StampIn' Up! card stock (all colors), it just seems to match other company's patterned paper. I don't know why but it does. SIU does carry some awesome patterned paper (which are on sale this month) but so do other company's. And the quality and weight of SIU colored cardstock is out of this world, I haven't found another card stock the compares.

I just wanted to show off, some winter scrapbook pages I made at the Scrap Book Expo in March. Of course I can't bring my entire scrapbook room, so I choose to bring a few punches, SIU markers, just a couple of stamp sets I might use and a large variety of SIU colored card stock and pictures.





StampIn' Up! products I used: Old Olive and Not Quite Navy Card stock, scallop circle punch and 1 3/8" circle punch and snail adhesive.
Okay, I'll have to admit I can't remember what company this patterned paper is from but the Old Olive and Not Quite Navy matched perfect.

This months SIU special: buy any 3 packages of patterned paper or 12X12 textured card stock and receive a 4th package for FREE! What a great deal!

1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

Okay, I 100% agree with everything you've said here. I have NO time to scrapbook in May, but I was climbing the walls in January! Go figure! I adore your pages, and I also agree that SU cardstock is DA BOMB. It's the best quality, and I've found a color to match every other brand of patterned paper I've ever bought. Your pages are adorable, by the way!