Monday, June 22, 2009

June Scrapbook Get Together

Scrapbooking Get Together
June 29, 2009
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
at my house
come make one, two or all three of these scrapbook pages
$10 per layout (double page), $18 for two or $27 for all three

You bring your glue and paper cutter. You stamp, punch and assemble, some cutting my be required, other wise I have everything ready for you. It's all very simple!
On the "Dad" page the designer series paper and corduroy brads/ buttons will very on each persons layout.

You must RSVP by Sunday, June 28, 2009
My supplies are limited so sign up early!


Also on June 29, 2009 I will be having a "Last Chance" Card making. You just come and assemble cards I have created using a few of the stamp sets that are only available till the end of June - Your "Last Chance" to order these sets and In Color's
$1.25/card (includes envelop)
We will create cards until I run out of supplies or you run out of energy which ever comes first.

No comments: