Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas Coutdown (week 9)

Check back every Friday until Christmas for more FUN Christmas gift giving ideas!



This first card is one I did for a Hostess last month. She wanted to use the Heat-N-Stick Powder, Versa Mark and glitter.

Stamp Set: Serene Snowflakes ($20.95 - Holiday mini Catalog) I just love these elegant looking snowflakes. Four the Holidays ($13.95- Holiday mini Catalog)
Card Stock: Kraft, Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark, Chocolate Chip
Other: Red Glitter, Sleigh Bells Ribbon (pg 17 Holiday mini catalog)






These next two cards are some I made at a SIU event I attended in Logan. I don't know who the original creators are (to give them credit). But I thought they are fun and easy cards to recreate for your Holiday gift giving.

Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations ($21.95 - Holiday Mini Catalog)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Christmas Coccoa Specialty Designer Series Paper and Ornament Punch (both of these items can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog), Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Pearl from the Pretties Kit







Stamp set: Wandering Words ($25.95 - Holiday Mini Catalog)
Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink (Markers): Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Other: Sleigh Bells Ribbon (pg 17 Holiday mini catalog), Old Olive & Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Series Paper





I hope you have ENJOYED this weeks Christmas Countdown. If you would like to gather 5 or more friends together to create any of the projects you see, just call me to schedule your Holiday Workshop or for more information. I will prepare everything you and your freinds will need to recreate these projects.

No comments: