Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Digital Scrapbooking

Creativity goes Digital with My Digital Studio from StampIn Up.

I'm so excited to share my most recent project with you. For a wedding gift for my daughter's teacher from the entire class, I created a cookbook using My Digital Studio (Item #118108, $79.95). I had each of the students send me 4 of their favorite recipes. I was able to paste and copy each recipe from a word file into my scrap book. I included class pictures and marriage advice from the kids. Then I used SIU high quality printing service to print the finished project and it was delivered to my front door in just 5 business days.

COOK BOOK
(I have covered pictures and names to protect the innocent)


(Front Cover)



Section Dividers
(I had the kids pose with funny faces, it is hilarious)





Thank you for looking, if you want more information about My Digital Studio and the endless
possibilities of what you can do with it please call me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What a fantastic idea! I love it! I'm sure it will be treasured!