Thursday, July 29, 2010

Open House
















StampIn Up Open House
August 3, 2010 (Tuesday)
4 PM - 8 PM
at my house
RSVP if you can but not necessary

I just got back from my StampIn Up convention so I have lots of fun and new ideas to share



Come check out the NEW 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog, get your copy: open house special only $8 or place a $50 order and receive your Idea Book and Catalog for FREE plus choose a FREE stamp set from my basket of stamp sets, while my supplies last.

** I will have several cards you can make while my supplies last or until you run out of time, which ever comes first. $1.25 per card includes envelope

** sign up for my 2010-2011 Stamp Club (starting in September)

Come have a STAMPIN good time with me, please leave the kids at home with their dad.
Enjoy the NEW catalog, stampin conversation, light refreshments and a few hours away from reality. Hope to see you on Tuesday. Thank you for your continued support.

No comments: