Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birthday Card


I had so much fun creating this Birthday Card for a StampIn' Up! Spring Get Together in May, we were asked to create cards using stamp sets from the NEW Summer Mini Catalog.

Stamp Set: Summer Splash and Family Phrases
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red
Other: 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon Old Olive , 1/2" & 3/4" & 1" Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Extra Large Punch, Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch Big Shot Die Circle #2, Square Lattice embossing folder

Side Note: I first punched out all the circles, then glued them on to the Real Red Card Stock. Trimming off any circles that hung over the edge of the Real Red Card Stock. Next I just placed the RR CS in my Square Lattice Embossing folder and ran it through my Big Shot. I just love the textured look it gave the card.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Great cards Lisa, I need to get that embossing folder it is so cute.