Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day Flip Book Camp
May 3, 2011 (Thursday)
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
at my house
$30.00 
What a FUN Gift!  Come create this FUN FLIP BOOK at my house, then take it home and add pictures and special notes for your mother/friend. 
It will be a fun keepsake for her to look at all year long.
( I have a limited number of kits available, you will need to call me to reserve your spot)

EACH KIT WILL CONTAIN:
1. color instrucitons (so you could recreate with any Simply Scrappin Kit)
2. 3 CD cases
3. 1/2 package of Spring Fever Simply Scrappin Kit
4. one extra sheet of 12X12 Mellow Mambo Card Stock
5. 24" coordinating ribbon ( you can choose from what I have)
6. 3 3X3 envelopes
7. roll of Sticky Strip

You will have left over designer series paper, self adhesive die-cut designs and Stick Strip, so you could make a 2nd flip book oe use your left overs to create cards or scrap book pages.
BUT if you would like to create a 2nd book you could purchase this add on kit.
2nd flip book kit $7.00 includes:
1. 3 CD cases
2. 5 sheets of coordinating 12X12 Card Stock
3. 24" of coordinating ribbon (you can choose from what I have)
4. 3 3X3 envelopes

Thanks and you must RSVP, my space and kits are limited.
If you can't make Thursday evening work out for you, I can hold a 2nd camp day on Friday May 4, 10AM if anyone is interested.

No comments: