Monday, December 10, 2012

SNOW 12X12 Home Decor


SNOW Frame, I saw this idea on Pinterest, it was repinned from stampinconnection.com (a web site SIU has exclusive for demonstrators so they can show case their creations. The SNOW frame art work was cased from Anne Granger (a fellow demonstrator).  I changed the DSP and colors from the original, to coordinate with what DSP I had in my craft room:  Frame is 12X12 (I purchased at a big box craft store).

StampIn Up Products I used:
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Whisper White
DSP: this designer series paper is retired (sorry, it was a piece I just had, can't remember its name)
Stamp: Scentsational Season (Holiday 2012 Catalog)
Big Shot: Holiday Collection Framelit Dies  (Holiday 2012 Catalog), Letters, emboss folder
Punches: Bird, circles, Oval, owl, ornament,snowflake, word window, flower

Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking
Happy Holidays

No comments: