Friday, May 7, 2010

The Big Shot's not just for Paper ANYMORE!

Check out these extra cute Rag Bags and flowers I made using my Big Shot, fabric and a sewing machine. YES! you read that right I used my Big Shot to cut fabric. Simply AMAZING!

They are so easy to make! All I had to do is cut the fabric into strips, then I used my Big Shot and the Scallop Square Die to cut out 8 scallop squares, at once. So fast and easy! Cut a square of quilt batting for the middle, sew the X, sew the squares together, attach a strap and wall-la you have an extra cute rag purse. My girls are going to use the small purses for their scriptures.

If you would like to gather a group of freinds together and make these bags and flowers please call me I would love to arrange a special class for you.

So sorry I have been absent the past month, but my attention and time has been spent dealing with a family emergency. But now I'm ready to jump back into my StampIn' Up Business with both feet. If you didn't receive your summer mini catalog, please call me I will get another sent to you.

1 comment:

Jean said...

OMGosh these are really adorable!