Saturday, December 31, 2011

Valentine Idea

Valentine Message Board and I love U photo frames
FOR SALE

I got the basic idea for these heart picture frames off of Pinterest(brassyapple.blogspot.com).
I love black, white and red together. What a perfect use of my left over Retired StampIn' UP! Designer Series Paper - Night and Day.
Plus another bonus I recycled/reused some old photo frames, that I no longer was using.

Then I had a thought for Valentine's Day count down or message board: I left the photo frame glass fronts in the frame, using a earsable marker you could write a message to your Valentine each morning leading up to Valentines Day. It's hard to see on the photo, but I did write on the 4th message board shown.

Other StampIn' Up! products used:
Red Glimmer Paper (Item # 121790) $4.95
Heart to Heart Punch (Item #119881) $16.95
Full Heart Punch (Item #119883) $16.95
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (Item #113439) $99.95
Big Z Dies - Alphabet Simple Letters (Item #115960) $89.95
Big Z Dies - Serif Essentials Alphabet(Item #113464) $149.95





small I Love U picture frames ... $5.00 each
message boards ..... $10.00 each
so far no two message boards are alike
If you are interested just give me a call or email me at bigcreekranch@yahoo.com
Thanks for looking, Lisa

No comments: