Saturday, November 22, 2008

HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE

November 26 - December 1, 2008
StampIn' Up! is keeping this sale top secret, I don't even know what will be available. Here is what I do know
1. The sale has a limited time frame, It begins Wednesday November 26, 2008 and ends on Monday December 1, 2008. That's only 6 days you can take advantage of the specials.
2. SIU will be offering 20 to 50 % discount on select bundles
3. The available discounted bundles will be limited, to stock on hand.
4. You can place orders online, through my website: www.bearlake.stampinup.net then click on the Shop Now (at the top right corner), your order will ship directly to you.
5. Or you can call me with your order. But I will be away from my computer for the Holiday(one to two days). But I will process as soon as I can. Thank you.

Check back on November 26, to find out what this Special will be.

1 comment:

Neisha said...

Your blog makes me want to get all of my stuff out and start making cards. I'm not sure if I have the patience right now though - my ADD is way worse when I'm pregnant:)