Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Merry Christmas Everyone!
This is my Christmas Decorations in my Kitchen, note the new color on the walls. Yes, I finally found time to paint my kitchen. The stars are from the Star Bright Designer Series Paper Ornaments Kit (Item #113681, $19.95)




I purchased this frame from Ikea, the stars are from the same Ornament kit mentioned above, the back ground paper is from the Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper (Item # 112469, $9.95). The Vinyl swirls are from SIU new decor elements line, Filgree (Item # 114878, chocolate, med., $29.95)



I'm planning on switching out the decor in the frame to either match the Holiday or season, check back in Jan. to see what I do.

1 comment:

Virginia Janet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.