Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Cards

Every month I make Birthday cards for all the ladies having Birthdays for that month in my local church/town. I live in a small town so everyone is included. So I was trying to get way a head this year, starting the year out right. So I have over 50 cards ready to go.

Ice Cream Cone Card:
Paper:07 In Color (retired), Old Olive, Pretty-in-Pink
Other: scallop circle punch, button












Balloons:
CS: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamp set: Crazy for Cup Cakes
Other: Crystal Effects, Chunky Glitter, 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon











Happy bird-day Card
Stamp set: Pun Fun (pg 61)
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette
other: Bella Rose DS paper, Kiwi Kis Striped Grosgrain Ribbon,








Over the past 4 years I have attended several Stamp get-together's, I have collected alot of card fronts that other demonstrators have done, so I used these card fronts to create the following birthday cards, some of these cards are from retired stamp sets. I thought this was a great way to recycle.



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute Lisa! You are so good!

Jean said...

Wow the whole town? You really are too sweet.:)