Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scrap Booking Tuesdays

Every Tuesday In February and March come Scrapbook with me
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
Just bring your supplies!
at The Rendezvous.
205 North Bear Lake Blvd,
Garden City, Utah

February 3, 2009 I will demonstrate how to make this "cute" heart folding card. Bring card stock, valentine patterned paper and ribbon to recreate your own card. You can use my stamp set and punches for FREE. Or use my paper supplies for $3.00/card.








February 10, 2009, I will demonstrate how to make this "Fun"Valentine Coupon Book. You can fill it with special coupons for your Valentine. Bring 2 sheets of white card stock, 1 sheet of colored card stock, valentine patterned paper, one brad and ribbon to recreate your own card. You can use my stamp set and punches for FREE. Or use my paper supplies for $3.00/card.

No comments: