Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Scrapbook/Card Making Get Together

EVERYONE WELCOME
August 27, 2009 (Thursday)
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM
or
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
at my house
Scrapbook pages: $10/$8 Hostess special
Cards: $1.25 includes envelopes

Come create as many of the following cards as you wish or until I run out of supplies


This card features the New In color Curry Crush, the Polka dot ribbon, my favorite new stamp set "Circle Circus".
I added a little bling to my card by adding a circle rhinestone brad to the middle of the flower - it helps the flower pop off the page.







This card also features the NEW In Color Curry Crush, polka dot ribbon and Hello Again Stamp set.










August is all about the kids: I created these cute Sesame Street character cards using the scallop circle punch and circle punches. They were so much fun to make.










SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Please bring: adhesive and paper cutter
Please RSVP by August 25, 2009 (Tuesday), so that I can have your scrapbook kit ready for you.

Family Reunion Page
I am still working on this page, but it features the All in the Family Stamp Set.






Sesame Street Page
I just could not think of a title for this page, so if you have any ideas please leave my a comment, I was thinking about something to do with friends. Your kit will also include an extra sheet of Basic Black card stock to mat your photos on.

No comments: