Sunday, August 23, 2009

Build a Bear Stamp Set Samples

I originally posted this entry on Sunday evening, then I remembered demonstrators are not suppose to post anything from the New Mini Catalog until it goes live on September 1. So pulled this entry shortly after I had posted it, BUT as I check other Demonstrators Blogs, they are posting NEW items and have been for several weeks...so I'm re posting now. ENJOY!

You should be receiving your copy of the NEW Winter Mini Catalog in the mail this week. If you don't please call me and I'll make sure you get one.

I thought it would be fun to give you a sneak peak of a NEW stamp set you can start purchasing in September from this mini catalog. I've been very busy today, Sunday, it's been raining on and off all day here at Bear Lake, so I've spent the day in my craft room. These are a few samples I created from the New Build a Bear Stamp set.


This is a Birthday Card I made just for fun!


I made this card for my sister-in-law


This Get Well card is for my husband's freind who just had a horse accident over the weekend and will be on crutches for the next several months.


1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

Hey there! Adorable cards- I need to pull out my BABWS stuff and get started! You are fine to post projects using Mini Catalog stuff; you just can't post the mini itself until Sept 1. :) Thanks for sharing your great projects!