Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Card


I just love the Delightful Decorations Stamp set (Item#116517, $21.95) and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper (Item#116770, $11.95) in the Holiday Mini Catalog. This is a card I made last week for a card camp at a freinds house. I also just love the real red and soft suede color combination for a Holiday Card.

Stamp Set: Four the Holiday, Delightful Decorations
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink: Real Red, Soft Suede
Other: Eyelet border punch, Ornament Punch, Soft Suede Polka-dot ribbon, clear rhinestone brad

Happy Holidays

1 comment:

Amber said...

I saw this on UDI and about died - it's gorgeous! I like the Soft Suede and Real Red together as well. Seriously, people have to stop coming up with such cute stuff - all I want to do is CASE everything, lol!