Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Countdown (4 weeks)

Check back every Friday until Christmas for more FUN Christmas gift giving ideas!

I'm so excited to share a few of the items I have been working on this week.


1. This cute jar I decorated for a friend. Can you guess what jar I used? I used the Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set ($17.95, Item#115346) , Garden Green and Chocolate Chip Card Stock, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper



2. These are some fun canisters I decorated using the Sparkly & Bright Stamp Set ($17.95, Item#115346). I just love this stamp set!. I filled the canisters with red and green M&M's. I thought you could decorate a Tree with them or tie them around a liter of pop you are giving a way for a xmas gift. I bet you are wondering where I go these canisters, well so am I. I've had them laying around my stamp room for several years, but I think I ordered them from a mail order company.


3. Some more FUN Gift card Purses. I sold out of these at the Kemmerer Kraft Fair. So I've made some more for the upcoming Kraft Fairs. As you can see I just used Designer Series Paper (some of the patterns are retired), the Top Note Die Cut and some punches.




Happy Holidays

Upcoming Kraft Fairs
1. Paris, Idaho, November 28, 2009 10AM -3PM
2. Laketown, Utah at NRE December 4, 2009 4 PM - 6 PM

No comments: