Friday, January 22, 2010

Bunko Gift

The other night it was my turn to host our local Bunko/Girls Night Out Club get together. So I made these cute mini milk cartons for each lady. I filled each mini milk carton with chocolate (of course!). I thought these mini milk cartons turned out so cute!!!! I used the Stampin' Up! Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die and sending Love Speciality Designer Series Paper both are featured in the Spring Mini Catalog.

I can't remember which stamp set the "freind" tag stamp is from, I do know that it is retired. I took all my tag style stamps and put them all in one container, so I could have them all together when I needed to make a quick tag. I stamped the "freind" stamp on Whisper White Card Stock using Real Red ink. Punched out each image using the small tag punch. I then used miscellaneous pieces of ribbon I have in my large jar of ribbon pieces. I layered the tag using Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink or Real Red Card Stock, then I punched a hole in the tag, tied the ribbon around the tag and onto a paper clip ( I got from an office supply store). I then used the paper clip to hold the top of the mini milk carton closed. Remove the paper clip to reveal the treasures inside. So cute and easy to make.

1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

I love these little milk cartons, and that paper is my FAVORITE! Great job- and especially thinking to use ribbon scraps.