Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fabric Flowers

Have you been wondering what I have been up to in January. Well here it is, Fabric Flowers. I used my Big Shot and the StampIn Up's exclusive Flower Folds bigz xl Die to create all these flowers. I have created over 50 of these flowers to sale at the Garden City Chocolate Festival this week end. Most of the flowers I designed with a hair clip, but the larger flowers are broaches to be warn on coats, sweater, ... etc. My daughters are very excited to wear these fabric flowers in their hair.


Back of flowers.
I attached hair clips and broache pins using a hot glue gun and some ribbon




Next are some small flowers, I thought could be used for baby's. I didn't sew any buttons on these flowers, but my daughters think I should. I just worried about a baby pulling off the button and swallowing or chocking on the button.
What do you think? Leave me a comment with your opinion.



Have your own Fabric Flower Party
If you would like to gather at least 5 of your closest freinds, some fabric and buttons, I would be happy to come to your house with my Big Shot and flower Die and we could make flowers. As many as time will alow.
$10 per person for 2-3 hours party, a small travel fee may apply.
I would also provide the hot glue and clips.
Just call me to book your party.

2 comments:

Rupinder said...

I would just like to start by saying that all of the applicants to this year’s Man on the Market were wonderful. They were smart, funny and cute.





sympathy flowers

Natalie said...

Ivy loves hers- it is very cute.