Monday, February 22, 2010

Definitely Decorative

Check out my kitchen wall!

You may remember 2 Christmas's ago I placed some of the StampIn' Up!'s pre-cut Christmas stars in this picture frame. Then in June one of my girls asked if I was ever going to take down that Christmas Decoration, I asked why? Christmas will be here in just 6 short months, and it was! But I finally did change my decor in January, my family is very happy. I just added some Chocolate Chip/Sanded looking Designer Series Paper (retired maybe 2 or more years ago). The flowers are from a big box craft store and the frame is from another Home Decor big box store.

BUT check out the vinyl decor' elements on the wall. The swirly lines are retired, but they brought a similar but fresher look in the 2009-10 Definitely Decorative mini catalog (pg 11, Flourishes, $14.95) , I did add the saying this year (pg 18, Chocolate, Great Dreams, medium, $14.95).

Our Vinyl Decor is inexpensive and so easy to apply. When your ready to change your decor, the vinyl easily comes off. Therefor you can change your decor often. I just love our home decor line, its such a wonderful way to express your creativity in your own home.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

I love it! Those flowers are gorgeous. But Christmas will be here in only 10 months...