Friday, March 6, 2009

Easter Cards

You all know how I just love to create with my new Big Shot, especially using the top note die. Here is a rabbit and a chick cards I have created for Easter. I wanted to hold a Easter card camp for these cards, but I just don't have time. So I'm going to offer these cards in a kit. All you will need to do is ink edges, stamp greeting, and assemble.







Easter Card Kit
$12.00
* each kit will contain the disposable supplies to create 4 bunny cards, 4 chick cards and instructions
* designer series paper and brad color will vary in each kit
* 8 envelopes included
* order deadline March 23, 2009 (Monday)
* add $5.00 for postage, if you are unable to pick up your kit from me

The stamp set I used is A Good Egg $25.95 (page 29, Item 114974),
When you order this card kit from me, you can also get the coordinating stamp set at 20% off ($20.75)
















What you will need to complete the project:

So Saffron Ink Pad
Pretty in Pink Ink Pad
Tangerine Tango Ink Pad
White Gel Pen
Black Pen
small hole punch (circles on bunny feet)
adhesive (2-way glue pen works great)
dimensionals or pop up glue dots
scissors
sponges or daubers
greeting stamp set
black ink pad

No comments: