Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hostess 10 Scrapbook page

Hostess 10 Scrapbook
Kick off Party


Okay after trying to reschedule around scouts, the high school play, the scrapbook expo, my bathroom remodel and just life plusMarch was coming to an end, I finally set aside two different time slots for our Hostesses 10 Scrapbook get-together, I hope everyone can attend at least one session



Wednesday, March 25, 2009
noon - 3:00 PM
Friday, March 27, 2009
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM

xmas scrapbook kit $8.00


call me by Monday(3/23/09) to reserve your scrapbook kit.

If your not a member of the Hostess 10 scrapbook club, no worries....I will have a limited number of extra scrapbook kits, just call me to reserve your kit($10.00)





Please bring:
1. adhesive
2. paper cutter
3. kraft white ink (optional)
4. any brown ink pad for antiquing the edges (optional)

1 comment:

Steph Gittins said...

Oh my gosh! I love this layout! I especially like how you did the edges with both white and brown. It really looks wintery and antiqued at the same time. I am definitely going to have to CASE this. Thanks for the inspiration!

Ha ha- my word verification was bra war! That's just funny...