Tuesday, March 3, 2009

FUN projects

Just two scrapbook pages I made for my daughters Baptism. All the guests could sign the page and leave her a special note. She has enjoyed reading all the notes everyone left her.

Colors: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose
Big Shot Dies: Swirls, Simple Flower
Notes: I just sponged the middle of each flower with Regal Rose so that the centers would stand out. For the letters I used my circuit, note the wrong date, ooppps! I had to change the 9 to an 8. What was I thinking?















Yes, I'm back in as a leader in cub scouts.
This is the invitation I made for our Blue and Gold Banquet
Does it look like a pocket knife?
I put all the Banquet information on the blades for each scout.
I was really tickled on how they turned out.
Colors: Summer Sun, Basic Gray, Brilliant Blue
Other: Gold brads, square punches ( 1 1/4" & 1 3/8"), scout symbol punch (purchased on clearance at a scrapbook store 5 plus years ago, didn't know if I would ever use it).

No comments: